ROUNTONS VILLAGE HALL
Rountons Village Hall is an Arts & Crafts building in East Rounton. It is run and looked after by the management committee of volunteers for the benefit of residents of the locality of East and West Rounton.
The building was purpose built in 1906 as a Village Hall by Middlesbrough Ironmaster Hugh Lowthian Bell. It has recently been refurbished following celebrations in its Centenary Year in 2006. There is a south facing patio garden to the rear of the Hall with views over open country.
|Committee Room||Supper Room|
|Main Hall||Rear Patio|
Rountons Village Hall is available for private
events, parties and other celebrations.
Online Brochure as PDF hire Rates for 2014 are:
|Room||Hourly Rate||Minimum Charge|
|Committee Room||£ 5||£ 5|
|Supper Room||£ 10||£ 10|
|Main Hall||£ 14||£ 14|
|Main Kitchen -||-||£ 20|
|Downstairs Kitchen -||-||£ 10|
|Winter Heating Supplement||£2.50|
Crockery, cutlery, glasses and linens are available for hire by prior arrangement.
Discounts available for other charities fundraising events
For more details and to check availability please contact:
Booking secretary: Hilary Bell 882367 Chairman: Martin Brown 882845
Rounton Village Hall (Registered Charity No. 1137241) Company Registered in England Regd. No.7299936